Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sexy Men from History

While surfing the Internet today I happened upon the most hilarious collection of old photographs. It was a collection of men in history blessed with good looks.  This site cracked me up so much I thought I would share it with you too!

Here are just a few lookers from mydaguerreotypeboyfriend!
I like his style and that pondering look on his face. I wonder what he is thinking about? 
Almanzo Wilder, married at 28 to an 18-year-old
Just plain sexy.
Hermann Rorschach, c. 1910. This Swiss psychiatrist
Related to Brad Pitt??? 
                         
                             "Stonewall" Jackson, Lieutenant in the U.S. Army during the Mexican War (1847)
Those eyes are so intense.
Is it weird that he reminds me of a vampire?...
Nathaniel Prentice Banks, Massachusetts governor, member of the House of Representatives,
Union General in the Civil War.
He's a bit small for my taste, but he has a very nice face.

This is just a little taste of the collection! If you want to see more visit 
mydaguerreotypeboyfriend!

1 comment:

  1. these are hilarious. and i can definitely see how they were the gorgeous men of their days.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...