Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fascinating Fascinators

In light of the celebration of the royal wedding, I thought it would be appropriate to celebrate some great Royal fashion as well. Personally, when I think of British fashion the first thing that comes to mind are HATS! They always wear those silly hats (which are apparently properly referred to as 'fascinators') So I thought we could explore some awesome fascinator fashion modeled by Bride to be, Kate Middleton. 
Kate's fascinator fashion truly is fascinating, but I feel like it may be just a little to much for Americans too handle. I don't know about you, but I'm not looking to make such a bold statement. 
So here is my twist of this royal fascinator fashion: 
via
via
via
via
A little bohemian flare never hurt anyone, right? :) What do you think? 
Would you rock the 'fascinator'? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...