Monday, February 14, 2011

Lovin Love

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  
Remember to tell those you love 
how much they mean to you.

I'm normally not one to celebrate silly contrived holidays like this one, but this time I think I'll make an exception. But only because this is a special Valentine's Day. 

I finally have my babe here with me. And he's here to stay.  It's been about 3 weeks since he moved all of his stuff in and I couldn't be happier, minus his choice in curtains...  I love coming home to someone other than my cat (no offense Cricket) <3

Although it is quite an adjustment, I'm sure we've made the right choice.  

I just wish we had a bigger bed...He's kinda tall and a total bed hog.    


Love You Babe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...