Monday, April 16, 2012

Yikes

Eek, Sorry guys. I've totally neglected you this last month. There's been quite a few changes recently. I know, that's no excuse, but... 
Last month was very busy- I officially cut ties with the boyfriend (now ex-boyfriend), moved into a new place, and got a wonderful new job as the Marketing Manager for a small start-up. It took awhile to get settled, but I'm starting to get back to a routine and will try not to neglect you any longer. 
Just last week I got to go to Washington D.C. on my first big work trip! I was only there for two days, but I was able to sneak away and be a tourist for a bit! It was my first time on the east coast! So fun!
While I was there I even got to see Obama's motorcade drive by! He waved at us from his limo! So cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...