Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Having Trouble finding a Mother's day Present?


Can't think of anything inspiring to give your 




mom for Mother's day this year? Well, why don't





you just MAKE her something?!?! Moms love DIY 





gifts! Here are a few DIY tutorials from some 






fabulous blogs for great gift ideas. Enjoy :)







A Cute Floral Necklace



No-Sew Pillows




Scroll Mirror


Tin Can Vases

These are so lovely! And they're sustainable! 

Make use of all your tin & soda cans!

Half Marble Magnets
If you are really low on time, this is a great and simple DIY! 

You can customize your magnets using 
scrap-booking paper, magazines, or old pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Loving the images....I am SO doing the DIY images I posted on my pinterest for mama's day. Well not all of them, but a few :) I will post some on my blog, after mama's day as to keep it a surprise. Can't wait to see what my little one made me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...