Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bohemian Bliss

Lately I've been obsessing over everything and anything bohemian. Ever since my friend, Lacey, mentioned to me that she wanted to live like a gypsy and join a caravan of traveling nomads I just can't get the endless opportunities for inspiration out of my head. 

Although, I'm not sure joining a caravan and living on the road is for me, 
I AM sure I love the idea of it.
I just love the carefree, fun and colorful style. 

Living
via


                             
via



                                      
                via
Fashion
                                       
                    via


via

via

Weddings

via


via


via


via
via
What are you obsessing over lately?

1 comment:

  1. I think the excess of pillows in any room makes it cozy, whether its bohemian or not. My favorite parts about the style though are the feathers and prints. There's always an opportunity to print mix. And I think it just looks cute :P On anyone.

    The only thing I really want right now is a backless dress. Not sure why. I think I tried one on once and its been stuck in my head ever since. :)

    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...