Friday, July 8, 2011

Goodbye my Loyal Friend

My favorite purse officially died today :(
After years of trusty companionship I think the time has finally come to say goodbye forever to my beautiful turquoise bag...
Dear purse,
Its been a long time coming. I've had to save you from the trash many times after friends have brutally tossed you there in an attempt to not so subtly hint at your impending demise.

I should have been prepared for this but...I just love you so much, my big adorable purse. 
Yes, it looks a bit ragity, and, yes, pieces of turquoise flake off onto my shoulder and speckle my clothes as I carry it, and yes, sometimes the strap gives way and the entire contents of my purse spills to the ground, but, what can I say, I love my (not so) little bag. I'll never find anything like you again. 
Goodbye my little friend. xoxo

Do you have a special something that you just don't have the heart to throw away too? What is it?

1 comment:

  1. oh no! i'm so sorry! i hate when that happens. my most favorite purse broke earlier this year. i wish you luck in finding a replacement and that you love it just as much!!

    ps. the color of that purse is amazing!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...