Monday, September 12, 2011

Guest Post from Lauren at Lauren's Thoughts

Please welcome Lauren from Lauren's Thoughts to the guest post series:
I absolutely cannot believe that it is September already. While I am still trying to hold onto the fringes of summer and starting to dread the deadness of winter, I am forcing myself to get excited and inspired by fall.


Here are a few of my favorite things about fall:


1. Cider Mills. There's something so fun about heading up to a cider mill to pick apples or pumpkins. Soon enough we can also head through corn mazes and haunted houses. Just thinking about donuts and caramel apples and cider is enough to make me drool.


2. Sweaters. As much as I love bathing suits and shorts, it is nice to get back into cozy sweaters and scarves. Right now I'm obsessed with this sweater from American Eagle (so much that I bought two last time I was there!). Perfect for fall and according to Glamour, a touch of lace is a new fall 2011 trend!
AE Off-Shoulder Lace Inset
Thanks so much Lauren for offering your thoughts! Be sure to check out her blog
It's overflowing with great advice, life lessons, and inspiration all compiled from Lauren's experiences.   


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...