Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Jen's Fall Favorites

Please welcome Jen from Life Spelled JEN to the guest post series:
hello all. happy wednesday. i'm jen, from life spelled jen, guest posting today for the lovely kendra. my blog is full of what inspires me and the things i love which are mostly fashion, food and fun. and thanks to kendra,  today i am going to be sharing a bit of that with all of you.

this december i will be graduating with my mba and hopefully i will make it out of my last semester of graduate school alive because the fall trends are looking quite adorable. as a private school girl raised in pleated uniforms, the beautiful pleats that will be making an appearance this fall make me nostalgic for days when i was younger and considerably more care free. when you mix them in with the warm fall colors my heart just melts. i really cannot wait until fall is in full swing. you better believe i will be wearing booties, suede, cable knit sweater and pleats daily. 

i am also very excited that this will be my second holiday season living on my own and since i have a bigger budget than last year i have already started decorating. i plan to have pumpkins and fall leaves [which i will have to buy in a store because down in miami leaves don't change color] with cinnamon and acorns decorating my apartment. i have put together a little inspiration board to keep me going while i try to survive a nine to five job, school and well life in general.



i hope you enjoyed a peek into what will be inspiring me this fall. make sure to stop by
life spelled jen and enjoy the rest of your week!


Thanks so much Jen for playing along! Be sure to check out her blog! It's filled with great  fashion forward ideas and inspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...