Monday, January 10, 2011

Getting to Know me

Since I haven't really given you all a fair chance to get to know me yet I thought I 'd give you a little insight into the things that make me happy.  So for the next 10 posts I'm going to show you...

1. Dancing

Dancing: I used to dance everyday. I miss it.  It's amazing how something can make you feel so good.  Ya know that feeling that runs through your body when you begin to move? It starts in your fingertips and travels all the way to your toes.  I love that feeling.  When I dance it feels like a familiar friend is joining me to play, a friend you can tell anything to, be crazy with, and have fun with.  Dancing is an amazing feeling, an outlet. It is freeing, so freeing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...