Wednesday, January 5, 2011

And So it Begins Anew

A New Year
Another year begins, yet I'm not so excited to see what this years holds in store for me, but rather I'm still waiting for next year.  All I can think about is what I will be doing this time next year.  Will all of this schooling I'm doing now pay off?  Will I have a good job?  Will I be on my way to success?  
Cross your fingers...




A New Apartment
I moved into a brand new apartment this weekend.  It's current status: organized chaos.  Boxes are everywhere and strategically organized piles cover the floor.  But all is dandy because amidst the chaos is a new more exciting development....The Boyfriend is coming to join me! I can't wait!


A New Term
A not so new schedule.  It's back to the grind, back to the library,  and back to an endless stream of homework.  I feel like I have already begun to neglect both my friends and my poor kitty.  
But, alas, they keep saying it will all be worth it soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...